logon screen

Jo

When I get to the Welcome Screen, it says I need to press
ctrl-alt-del, which then it goes to the sign on screen. I
cannot get past the Welcome Screen, when I press ctrl-alt-
del, it just sits there. Does anyone know how I can fix
this? Thank you

Have you tried a different keyboard? Perhaps one of the keys is broke?

Dusty Harper
Microsoft Corporation
This posting is provided "AS IS", with NO warranties and confers NO rights