How do you write a module ?

I've tried playing about with the toolset, but not really acheived much. Are
there any decent tutorials on how to make a mod anywhere ?

Manky Badger wrote:
> I've tried playing about with the toolset, but not really acheived
> much. Are there any decent tutorials on how to make a mod anywhere ?

There are quite a few resources on the web. Here's some:
http://nwvault.ign.com/modules/tutorials/
http://www.planetneverwinter.com/nwntoolset/
http://www.nwnlexicon.com/compiled/article.tutorial.index.html
http://www.cs.ualberta.ca/~script/scripteasenwn.html

The Bioware forums also contains some decent articles.

- W. Citoan
--
I am Ozumandias, King of Kings; if anyone wishes to know what I am and
where I lie, let him surpass me in some of my exploits.

"W. Citoan" <wcitoan@NOSPAM-yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Manky Badger wrote:
>> I've tried playing about with the toolset, but not really acheived
>> much. Are there any decent tutorials on how to make a mod anywhere ?
>
> There are quite a few resources on the web. Here's some:
> http://nwvault.ign.com/modules/tutorials/
> http://www.planetneverwinter.com/nwntoolset/
> http://www.nwnlexicon.com/compiled/article.tutorial.index.html
> http://www.cs.ualberta.ca/~script/scripteasenwn.html
>
> The Bioware forums also contains some decent articles.

Cheers :eek:)

Manky Badger wrote:
> I've tried playing about with the toolset, but not really acheived much. Are
> there any decent tutorials on how to make a mod anywhere ?

I followed along with the Bioware tutorial (on their website) and
learned a great deal about the toolset that way. I recommend downloading
it and doing everything it does (even the mundane things).