3DMark06 Score Post Them Here

Hey post your 3DMark06 scores everyone and see how your running against other people my score is in my links below along with some other pictures as well.

Thank you in advanced


-Walker
203 answers Last reply
More about 3dmark06 score post here
  1. Here's mine:

    http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=676133

    Summary:

    4833 3DMarks
    Athlon 64 X2 4200+ S939 @ 2.4GHz
    1GB DDR RAM @ 436MHz
    Radeon x1950 Pro 256MB (Core 600/Mem 1500)
  2. No pics, but

    10270 3D Marks at default settings 1280x1024


  3. not bad for a single 7900GS
  4. it's 4431 :/

  5. Ah don't worry about it, you've made me feel better anyway that there's someone else with a normal system as opposed to one of these uber-rigs (I'm not bitter.... honest :P)
  6. Wow, yet again another e-penis measuring contest :roll: . It just sucks that I can't measure up, and I still come to prove it.

    Here it is:

    My Pathetic Score

    Now that the shame is over with, we really need to get beyond this.
  7. Quote:
    Wow, yet again another e-penis measuring contest :roll: . It just sucks that I can't measure up, and I still come to prove it.

    Here it is:

    My Pathetic Score

    Now that the shame is over with, we really need to get beyond this.


    Theres nothing wrong with 6.5k. I ran +-5k wth my old pentium d 7600 rig, maxed out both on watercooling.

    Now i run 13720 w/ moderate overclock.
  8. http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=704607

    12232

    Lots of people with the P5W DH here atm :)

    Had to replace my 8800GTX just recently, after I broke the last one, so no cash for an nf680i board atm :(
  9. Here's somethin to make all you ATi/AMD fans fairly proud.... 11,586 on my rig... I'm fairly pleezed

    BTW the 3870 crossfire setup is berry nice, berry nice indeed. Crysis at high everything but shaders @ 1680x1050... Even tho COD4 looks better

    edit: turned off a couple background programs n got 12073 :)
  10. 14,506. Default settings 1280x1024.

    8800GTS 512mb at 775/1880/1050

    E8400 4Ghz.

    (Pre-overclock was 12310)


  11. Not bad for a poor little Phenom
  12. 17,000

    Pentium 100
    256k ram

    Who cares?
  13. lolz... JumpingJack was still here a year ago..

    Too bad he left THGF... or it wouldn't be in its current state...
  14. beurling said:
    14,506. Default settings 1280x1024.

    8800GTS 512mb at 775/1880/1050

    E8400 4Ghz.

    (Pre-overclock was 12310)


    Very nice... are you running XP? I wonder what I would get with XP.
  15. http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/5544/4275lt6.th.jpg
    How do ya like them apples... not much to brag about. I would like 20+ on same hardware. I am waiting for new GPU coolers... but not sure if I want to go much higher with E8400 as I've heard it breaks down and you never achieve the volts you had before at 4.0ghz.
  16. this thread started 02-11-2007...hehe
  17. 7000+ is good for now. My 8800 GT muscles me through games with good frame rate's and I'm playing at 1680x1050. I will upgrade system when a good video card is just not cutting it and my apps become slow, but my system is still smooth as silk.


    http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/5199/3dej5.jpg
  18. 13,117

    1280 x 1024
    Default settings

    8800GTS 640 660/1535/935
    Q6600 @3.6Ghz
  19. 16,280 default settings 1280x1024

    1x 8800GTX at 756/1782/2160 (1.36v)
    q6600 at 3.74GHz 416*9 (1.438v)
    Vista 32bit Ultimate
    EK Waterblocks
    BlackIce 360GTX Rad
    laing D5 Vario pump

    Suicide run at 4.22GHz and GTX at 801/1839/2214 17,830 with ONE 8800GTX
  20. steffato said:
    16,280 default settings 1280x1024

    1x 8800GTX at 756/1782/2160 (1.36v)
    q6600 at 3.74GHz 416*9 (1.438v)
    Vista 32bit Ultimate
    EK Waterblocks
    BlackIce 360GTX Rad
    laing D5 Vario pump

    Suicide run at 4.22GHz and GTX at 801/1839/2214 17,830 with ONE 8800GTX


    Hay did you volt mod your 8800GTX? And hows it you know what your GPU voltage is? If I wanted to OC my E6600 to 3.8 I could but that would require over 1.56 volts to do it, I am still sane though. :D


    By systemlord at 2007-12-10
  21. steffato said:
    16,280 default settings 1280x1024

    1x 8800GTX at 756/1782/2160 (1.36v)
    q6600 at 3.74GHz 416*9 (1.438v)
    Vista 32bit Ultimate
    EK Waterblocks
    BlackIce 360GTX Rad
    laing D5 Vario pump

    Suicide run at 4.22GHz and GTX at 801/1839/2214 17,830 with ONE 8800GTX

    Utter madness!! I think you could call that a commendable effort! :lol:
    I doubt i'll even get close to that with my system (I am adding another GTX tonight) using SLi'd GTXs!
  22. Yup, I have voltmoded it. It is an A2 revision and requires a bit more voltage than A3 revisions. All GTX are supposed to run at 1.30volts stock and Ultra's at 1.35V. Memory voltage is supposed to be at 1.95volts. Mine though was 1.28v at idle and 1.23 at load. Now it is 1.39v idle and 1.36v load. You can find guides all over the net on how to do it. The voltage then is measured at another point on the PCB. My memory was at 1.91 and I raised its voltage to 1.95 exactly. Mine has Samsung 1ns chips and they don't gain anything over 1.95v. Just heat. However, if your board has Hynix chips it can benefit from even higher voltage. Whatever you do, don't mess with Vdroop mods. The same applies to your motherboard. There is an Intel paper describing exactly what Vdrrop is supposed to do and you shouldn't mess with it.

    Last point, don't raise your GTX voltage without proper cooling. Stock nVidia cooler is not suitable.
  23. omg epeen 3dmark06 scores!!!!!!!
  24. 8800GTX in SLI and 8800GTX Single scores listed below:

    17,759..., and 15,782

  25. hughyhunter said:
    Very nice... are you running XP? I wonder what I would get with XP.


    Running Vista 64 (See sig)
  26. steffato said:
    16,280 default settings 1280x1024

    1x 8800GTX at 756/1782/2160 (1.36v)
    q6600 at 3.74GHz 416*9 (1.438v)
    Vista 32bit Ultimate
    EK Waterblocks
    BlackIce 360GTX Rad
    laing D5 Vario pump

    Suicide run at 4.22GHz and GTX at 801/1839/2214 17,830 with ONE 8800GTX


    beurling said:
    Running Vista 64 (See sig)


    Very good scores!
  27. Overclocked ram to 1066 @ 5-5-5-15, CPU to 3.207 12x FSB 267
    Video cards are actually both at 800/1125

    12,331

    http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=5542403

    Pretty happy that I'm keeping up with quad Intel systems... hehe amd rocks
  28. Vista64 Ultimate
    Stock settings Q6600/8800GTX

    3dmark score - 11227

    SM 2.0 score - 4628
    SM 3.0 score - 4950
    CPU Score - 3319
  29. grieve said:
    Vista64 Ultimate
    Stock settings Q6600/8800GTX

    3dmark score - 11227

    SM 2.0 score - 4628
    SM 3.0 score - 4950
    CPU Score - 3319



    I get the same with a stock Q6600 and a HD2900Pro 1GB. Mine was 11400 max under Vista Premium 32bit. Need to OC the card. Have the Q6600 OC'ed to 3GHz but haven't tested it yet.
  30. http://service.futuremark.com/home.action

    3DMark 2006 score - 11901

    Core2 Quad Q6600 @ Stock
    Geforce 8800GTS 512
    4 GB DDR2-800
  31. jimmysmitty said:
    I get the same with a stock Q6600 and a HD2900Pro 1GB. Mine was 11400 max under Vista Premium 32bit. Need to OC the card. Have the Q6600 OC'ed to 3GHz but haven't tested it yet.


    your getting 11400, stock settings, vista and a HD2900Pro 1GB??? Seems kinda odd you would be higher then my 8800GTX.
  32. crusoe74 said:
    http://service.futuremark.com/home.action

    3DMark 2006 score - 11901

    Core2 Quad Q6600 @ Stock
    Geforce 8800GTS 512
    4 GB DDR2-800

    what OS?
  33. 3Dmark 06' (free version) score: 12,670

    e6550 @ 3.15GHz 1800FSB
    evga 8800gt 512 @ 700/1000
    2gigs Crucial Ballistics 5,5,5,15 DDR2-800 @ DDR2-900


    not too shabby for what i'm workin with! :sol:
  34. grieve said:
    Vista64 Ultimate
    Stock settings Q6600/8800GTX

    3dmark score - 11227

    SM 2.0 score - 4628
    SM 3.0 score - 4950
    CPU Score - 3319

    This does seem a tad bit low to me... you should go to task manager and end all processes under username and then try running it again. This may give you a few hundred points more.

    What is your memory timings set at? Auto or manually set?

    He does have a 1GB card... that might make up for the difference. He may have a stock overclocked one too.
  35. It isnt low, it is in the top 200,000 out of 3million for similar machines (average). If i OC the processor to only 2.7 i get around 11,900
  36. killing all Apps gains like 30 points and the memory timmings are cas4 but dont know the rest off the top of my head as i am @ work.
  37. grieve said:
    your getting 11400, stock settings, vista and a HD2900Pro 1GB??? Seems kinda odd you would be higher then my 8800GTX.


    Thats what I have woundered. But the memory probably helps and its GDDR4 so its a bit speedier.

    hughyhunter said:
    This does seem a tad bit low to me... you should go to task manager and end all processes under username and then try running it again. This may give you a few hundred points more.

    What is your memory timings set at? Auto or manually set?

    He does have a 1GB card... that might make up for the difference. He may have a stock overclocked one too.


    I might try that and OC and disable SpeedStep and C1E cuz the way 3DMark06 goes I think it runs my CPU at 2GHz instead of the full all out 3GHz. I have my memory at cas5 but might try for cas4. Just got it stable @ 3GHz a few weeks ago with a 1:1 FSB/memory ratio.

    People never believe that I can play Crysis @ 1280x1024 at very high but I can. I usually lower shadows and water since they dont matter. Crysis is a video memory hungry due to the large textures at that quality so extra video memory cuts some FPS lag by being able to load more.
  38. The bottom line is he is getting 400 more points about because his card is probably overclocked from the factory, has 1GB of memory and he probably has a better mobo for bandwidth and that's why he score's a little better. Everybody scores differently. I score a few hundred points below people that have the same hardware and o'c that I do... it's just because they are doing things a bit more right than I am.
    Tweak your bios and o'c then come back and share your adventures. I'm interested to see if you guys with the Q6600 and 8800 series cards can get close to steffato but on air! :bounce:
  39. 13686

    E6600 @ 3.4 ghz
    XFX 8800 GT @ 702 / 1020
    2GB Kingston DDR-2 667
    - turned off desktop icons, shutdown any programs running
    also disabled a few services, disabled internet...
  40. 12,500

    (3.6GHz cpu o/c 8800GT standard)
  41. hughyhunter said:
    The bottom line is he is getting 400 more points about because his card is probably overclocked from the factory, has 1GB of memory and he probably has a better mobo for bandwidth and that's why he score's a little better. Everybody scores differently. I score a few hundred points below people that have the same hardware and o'c that I do... it's just because they are doing things a bit more right than I am.
    Tweak your bios and o'c then come back and share your adventures. I'm interested to see if you guys with the Q6600 and 8800 series cards can get close to steffato but on air! :bounce:


    Actually thats the card at stock 600/1850(925) which is the stock for the Sapphire Radeon HD2900Pro 1GB's. I have an P5K-E WiFi/AP and Intel chipsets have mostly been known to have better bandwidth especially memory than NVidias.

    I did a little tweaking just now since I got home (was at work) and tried again. Turned off SpeedStep and C1E also set my memory timings to cas4 so they are 4-4-4-12(considering I have the same memory as the Corsair PC2-6400 but higher voltage for PC2-8500) and OC'ed my card using AMDGPUTool to 800/2200(1100). My score was 12320 3DMarks so almost 1k more.

    Here is a link for some proofage:

    http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=5556544

    Makes me happy :bounce: that I can keep up with the 8800 series and helps me acknowledge that this was a good buy especially since I only paid $219 for it. I got it right before I finalized my purcahse and was going with a HD2900XT 1GB for $400 then I saw this right as it popped up.

    I think the HD2900Pro/XT series has potential just needs the drivers to go with it. I am tempted to flash it with a HD2900XT BIOS or even a stable custom BIOS but am a little antsy. I still think the 512bit memory bus is very underused by the drivers cuz I remember going from 128bit to 256bit and I was never able to go back to 128bit. So maybe after a few more driver revisions they will be taking more advantage of the memory bus and we will see more improvements.
  42. when I do a very small OC to 2.7GHZ i get the following:
    Q6600/8800GTX Vista64 Ultimate

    3DMark Score - 11954 3DMarks

    SM 2.0 Score - 4909 Marks
    SM 3.0 Score - 5115 Marks
    CPU Score - 3793 Marks
  43. grieve said:
    when I do a very small OC to 2.7GHZ i get the following:
    Q6600/8800GTX Vista64 Ultimate

    3DMark Score - 11954 3DMarks

    SM 2.0 Score - 4909 Marks
    SM 3.0 Score - 5115 Marks
    CPU Score - 3793 Marks


    Thats not bad. Try 3GHz and see if it pushes above mine. I noticed your SM 2.0 is better than mine but my SM 3.0 is better than yous. My CPU score is a little less than 500 more than yours. More than likely due to the OC and maybe your RAM timings. What are they set at BTW?

    I understand why you would wounder how I could keep up with your machine especially since you paid quite a bit for that GTX so it should perform good.

    But for the OC on the CPU if it is a G0 you shouldn't have to raise the CPU voltage at all to hit 3GHz stable. I have mine set at 1.25 and it runs at 1.224 when it is under load and at 3GHz.

    Try that and let us know what happens.
  44. My rig before this one was:

    4600+ x2
    4X512GB pc3200
    EVGA 8800GT

    I tried everything to score over 10k with that rig. I was around 9980 in 3Dmark06. I had the cpu overclock to 2.94ghz, 8800GT set to 730/1000 (never was quite able to get it that high after that day) and still couldnt get it above that score. I would wait a few hours and bump it up to 3ghz and higher memory on the gpu and it wouldnt pass the benchmark. I wish I could still mess with that thing.
  45. Here is mine e6600 @3600Mhz With an 9600gt oc All on Vista Home. Not to bad. http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=5626580 :bounce:
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs