can't log on locally

Robert

I have a dual booth computer, 2000 professional and 2000
servers, I can not log onto the 2000 professional LOCALLY.

Please advice me how to log onto 2000 servers in drive E:,
and find the file, that I need to solve this problem in
2000 professional in drive C:?

My 2000 professional uses drive C: & D:
My 2000 servers uses E: & F:

Please help now!

If you mean that you can not logon interactively, see the link below on two
solutions. NTrights works well but requires the use of a computer on the network and
network administrator access. Otherwise try to replace the secedit.sdb file on the
W2K Pro installation as described. --- Steve

http://www.jsiinc.com/SUBG/TIP3300/rh3361.htm