Yahoo messenger locks up

After I installed the new yahoo messenger, some times it
locks up, when I on clicks "view, contacts or messenger"
tab, some times I am not able to attach photos in the e-
mail, some times it tells me there was a problem, or a
virus, and some times its soes not say nothing.

I only start having these problems after I installed the
new yahoo messenger.

I have unistalled it twice, and reinstalled it twice, I am
still having the same problems.

Please help now!
1 answer Last reply
More about yahoo messenger locks

    I'd check with Yahoo's support pages. This group is for Win2k security
    issues - not the most relevant group for your issue.

    Robert wrote:
    > After I installed the new yahoo messenger, some times it
    > locks up, when I on clicks "view, contacts or messenger"
    > tab, some times I am not able to attach photos in the e-
    > mail, some times it tells me there was a problem, or a
    > virus, and some times its soes not say nothing.
    >
    > I only start having these problems after I installed the
    > new yahoo messenger.
    >
    > I have unistalled it twice, and reinstalled it twice, I am
    > still having the same problems.
    >
    > Please help now!

Security Yahoo Messenger Microsoft Windows