City of Melnibone a Roleplay PW since 2003

City of Melnibone a PW by Sir Elric
Since 2003
Direct connect - ausnwn2.dyndns.org:5121 - No password required
Game spy - "City of Melnibone" - PW Story

The City of Melnibone is loosely based on the Elric saga written by
Michael Moorcock and made as close to PnP as is possible.

Always expanding and updated almost daily, over 500 areas and growing.

Running all the best and latest mod con's like, HCR3.3b, DMFI v1_07,
sea travel, unique mob respawns(no encounters), advanced AI, area
dependant loot spawns, digging for buried treasure(tm), player housing,
party loot notification, gambling, fishing, lootable corpses, drink
from streams, hunt for food, poisonous plants, tricks and traps,
crafting - including helms and shields on the radial menu, illusions
and conundrums, multiple quests, unique resting system(tm), bashable
doors(tm), epic level quests for each level, deity system(tm),
wandering monster system(tm) , elevators, fireworks, training dummies,
if it's any good it will be in the City of Melnibone.

Player base is currently small to medium (10 - 30) of regular, friendly
mature players who have also donated to upgrading the server to keep it
running as fast and smooth as possible, they all know who they are,
many thanks yet again.

Role-playing is essential

Low magic, hard fought battles, awards for good RP, slow progression,
emphasis is on partying and the XP rate is actually better in a party
of 2 than solo.

This mod will also challenge the best character builds.

Suit up and see how you fare.

Game spy - "City of Melnibone" - PW Story

Direct connect - ausnwn2.dyndns.org:5121 - No password required

City of Melnibone is anti-haks so no haks required.

Main forums are hosted at NWN Downunder

Scripter/Builder/DM - Sir Elric
5 answers Last reply
More about city melnibone roleplay 2003

    > City of Melnibone is anti-haks so no haks required.

    Too bad, since nowadays I don't even consider any PW that hasn't got the
    PrC.

    Dirk Dreidoppel wrote:

    >>City of Melnibone is anti-haks so no haks required.
    >

    > Too bad, since nowadays I don't even consider any PW that hasn't got the
    > PrC.

    What is PrC...

    > What is PrC...

    Player Resource Consortium. A quite active group who are adding new classes
    and races to the game. Currently a new version of their pack is in beta
    testing, containing at least 20 new races, 30 new prestige classes and
    around 10 new base classes. The current beta adds primarily psionics.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.neverwinter-nights (More info?)

    "Werewolf" <nunya@numbnuts.com> wrote in message
    > Dirk Dreidoppel wrote:
    >
    >>>City of Melnibone is anti-haks so no haks required.
    >>

    >> Too bad, since nowadays I don't even consider any PW that hasn't got the
    >> PrC.
    >>

    > What is PrC...
    Probable Rates of Crashing
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.neverwinter-nights (More info?)

    Heh heh "Probable Rates of Crashing" I like it :P

    SE

Video Games