Msn videos not working

phem2010

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2011
Recently for some reasons, i cant get to play MSN music videos, MSn news etc...
It use to play fine and i didnt change any security to my computer. Nore did I install anythign new to it either. Everything is exacctly the way it was when the MSn vidoes were playing.

I have search the web for any answers and it seems i am not the only one lately having the same problems.

Anybody can help

Paul

MacUser09ff

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2011
Same issue here. Videos play on all sites, and in all browsers. But, any video from a msn.com domain except for msnbc.msn.com. But, it looks like a different video player (different loading icon). And this is cross browser, Chrome, IE and Firefox all have problems playing videos from msn.com. When you hover over a video icon, you can hear sound and see video. But, when you click on the video, the main window shows the loading icon continually with no video play.

Any ideas? I have searched all over the internet, and can't find any resolutions. I have checked all settings, and nothing. I even went into the Flash Global settings and deleted all sites that could store data and set the setting to don't ask. Nothing. Set it to ask and still nothing. Went to CNN.com and it asked. I allowed, and it now shows up in the Global list. But, MSN, never asks.

Extra info: This is on my father-in-law's Windows XP computer.

holmsc

Honorable
Apr 17, 2012
I'm having the same issue on my father in law's computer. Videos seem to play on every other site just fine, but he loves MSN and uses it as his homepage. It's the only site where videos don't load, it just shows a circular loading animation and just goes and goes forever. Really would like to find a solution to this issue!

tassietim

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2011
I've had ninemsn as one of my home pages for ages now , now same thing will not play videos
I'm using Firefox as my main browser but if i swap to IE they work fine on there but with all the adds running, weird that
easy fix for me no longer using ninemsn as one my home pages an dont bother looking at it anymore