Finally, a Battlestar Galactica game

reconviperone1

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2006
Hope everyone is as stoked as i am, ive been waiting for this since the original battlestar galactica(now known as the one that sucked). Even better it a flight simulator, that can play single and multi player online. Now if only they wuld make a decent robotech game, and a mmog babylon 5 game, life would be so grand.

reconviperone1

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2006
Its coming out this year, and the series is going strong. In the meantime, i think im gonna upgrade to a 8600 ultra, and go to my moms house to find that old cylon raider model I had when i was a kid.

gOJDO

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2006
If you haven't noticed yet, you are posting in the Hardware\CPUs section. Has this topic any common point with CPUs? :roll:

It's like to go to $h1t in the kitchen or go to eat in the toilet.

reconviperone1

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2006
My point is, I posted here, deal with it, now what is your point in posting your comment?, this is where everyones posts, if you are so anal that you feel the need to post that nonsense, then you have the problem, not me.

The damn point is that there is a gaming section, this is the hardware section, and that you are a bleeding idiot for blatantly ignoring any of this when you well know all of the above.
If we talked about everything in one damn place, what sense would it make? If we put Graphics and Hard drives in the same section, how would people be able to find what they need? Just because newbies accidentally post in the CPU section doesn't give a 100+ poster the right to blatantly disregard the rules and do the same.

sirheck

Splendid
Feb 24, 2006
My point is, I posted here, deal with it, now what is your point in posting your comment?, this is where everyones posts, if you are so anal that you feel the need to post that nonsense, then you have the problem, not me.

go away numbskull.

reconviperone1

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2006
Wow, looks like everyone has loaded up on assclown vitamins this weekend, im sorry for not posting in the damn gaming section that no one uses, i have seen many subjects posted in the cpu section, yet this is a big deal. Gentleman, people are starving in the world, the planet is dying, we are on the brink of nuclear war, and this is what has your panties in a bunch. You all had a choice, respond to the subject posted, or read it, think im a complete idiot for posting for posting in the wrong forum and move on. Im actually pretty irritated, i respect your opinions, but we are gonna have to agree to disagree on this subject. I thought this was a place where i could interact with like minded people, but this is soooooo silly.

reconviperone1

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2006
Personal attacks, okay, im gonna remove myself from this now, I have been a gentleman in this forum, and been polite to all, and this is what it comes down to. later.

The_Abyss

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2006
Step being such a muppet.

If you really were desperate to post the game information in this forum, you could have been imaginative and dressed it up with some sort of CPU angle, rather than just hit back with some attitude.

The Cylons wouldn't even bother coming back to finish off people like you.

shadowed

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2006
If you really were desperate to post the game information in this forum, you could have been imaginative and dressed it up with some sort of CPU angle, rather than just hit back with some attitude.

lol

you could have at least tried something like:

What cpu do i need to run this game ...... isnt it awsome, I can hardly wait ... it has thingies and stuff in it...

hey... who crapped in the sink...

gOJDO

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2006
toro_tissue_ring.JPG

It is OK. :lol:

mcain591

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2006
You post in the right section to help sort out the thousands of posts that are around. Think of how hard it would be to find a ceartain post, in a forum that had only one catagory!
And, you really don't need to flame at people who are just repeating the known rule. :roll:

tmac

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2004
Wow, looks like everyone has loaded up on assclown vitamins this weekend, im sorry for not posting in the damn gaming section that no one uses, i have seen many subjects posted in the cpu section, yet this is a big deal. Gentleman, people are starving in the world, the planet is dying, we are on the brink of nuclear war, and this is what has your panties in a bunch. You all had a choice, respond to the subject posted, or read it, think im a complete idiot for posting for posting in the wrong forum and move on. Im actually pretty irritated, i respect your opinions, but we are gonna have to agree to disagree on this subject. I thought this was a place where i could interact with like minded people, but this is soooooo silly.

This is a place to interact with like minded people -
The problem is - your attitude - makes you an axx hole and we are not.
So we are not like minded.

papi4baby

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2006
:evil: is probably going to be stupid. Not alot of TV stuff turn into games do good. If any i think it will ruin the series more. And i personally am not liking this season too much. Specially since they skip weeks and crap.

mazzapan

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2007
oh no, someone has made a slight off-topic post in the cpu forum. It's time for me to get really mad now, act all alpha-male'ish, thump my chest and scream about how hardcore my cpu is because like.. these forumz are for true hackerz... behold I am the CPU KING and you are merely a dysfunctional cog toiling in the gamerz wasteland, I am superior to you, I embody greatness... now it's time for me to berate you, silly gamer, how dare you come into OUR forum and act like you do, all smug about your new game... Oooooh, I'm a toughshit, wanna watch me quote some cpu benchmarkz ?

sirheck

Splendid
Feb 24, 2006
oh no, someone has made a slight off-topic post in the cpu forum. It's time for me to get really mad now, act all alpha-male'ish, thump my chest and scream about how hardcore my cpu is because like.. these forumz are for true hackerz... behold I am the CPU KING and you are merely a dysfunctional cog toiling in the gamerz wasteland, I am superior to you, I embody greatness... now it's time for me to berate you, silly gamer, how dare you come into OUR forum and act like you do, all smug about your new game... Oooooh, I'm a toughshit, wanna watch me quote some cpu benchmarkz ?

you can go away too.

REPORTED:

mazzapan

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2007
Oh no, Mr. Bill! Don't report me, how will I ever satiate my daily need for pure CPU exstacy if I cannot access THG's forumz? I've come to depend on the truly informed and intelligent user posted content... I'm a crackwhore to the forumz..

Now come on everybody, lets all act tough and CPU intelligent and berate the newcomer because we don't like those types around here.. come on, give me a cheer for Intel! Give me an I, Give me an N ! ya, Intel! Wooo, we are the kings of forumz..

mazzapan

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2007
[
you can go away too.

REPORTED:

I just reported you too. After reading some of your previous posts I've come to the conclusion you are not qualified to express your opinion in here. Now, go away and troll at amdzonez or anandtechz where all those other newbies hangout.. we only want the best here in the forumz.

sirheck

Splendid
Feb 24, 2006

let me explain something to you!

i am a member of many different forums-z
all have rules. and you post a subject in the mathing catagory.
when the op ran his mouth off about posting where he wants.
well thats it! he is gonna get what he deserves.

you can post anything anywhere, but (say sorry for the wrong catagory)
but i figured i could get more attention in this(certian) catagory.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW!