Encryption Algorithms

amit

How can we create IPSec policy using encryption algorithm
Blowfish or AES on Windows 2000 Pro.
In the Key exchange setting i see only DES and 3DES.

Is there any patch or windows pack so that it shows
Blowfish or AES options along with DES and 3DES.

I have never seen that ability. If you are concerned about the encryption strength
you can change the frequency of the keys being changed in the policy. --- Steve