windows 2000 server-administrator password

there is any way that I can restore or reset the
password ? I cannot access to a server and I do not know
the original password.The ex admin got fired and he keept
the password with him.Please help !!!!
Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about windows 2000 server administrator password

    If this is a domain computer then a domain administrator should be able to logon to
    it unless the domain admins group was removed from the local administrators account.
    otherwise see the link below. --- Steve

    http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_administrator_password.htm

    "tony" <tony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > there is any way that I can restore or reset the
    > password ? I cannot access to a server and I do not know
    > the original password.The ex admin got fired and he keept
    > the password with him.Please help !!!!
    > Thanks

Windows 2000 Servers Windows