Samba and Win2003 Key Distribution Center

I have an exact scenario as described in Microsoft Knowledgebase KB833708
basically involving a user in Active Directory (Windows Server 2003) having
kerberos authentication failure to a Samba server on a linux box.
The solution indicated in the article is to obtain a Hotfix directly from
Microsoft Support as it is not publicly available for download.

Can someone from Microsoft please help me obtain this Hotfix ASAP as my
software development is stopped rather effectively right here....

--
PrimeTV IT Department
Software Development Team

In article <1062C408-07D3-4EA0-8B11-E41ADB8FDA04@microsoft.com>, in the
microsoft.public.win2000.security news group, =?Utf-8?B?
UHJpbWUgVGVsZXZpc2lvbg==?= <PrimeTelevision@discussions.microsoft.com>
says...

> I have an exact scenario as described in Microsoft Knowledgebase KB833708
> basically involving a user in Active Directory (Windows Server 2003) having
> kerberos authentication failure to a Samba server on a linux box.
> The solution indicated in the article is to obtain a Hotfix directly from
> Microsoft Support as it is not publicly available for download.
>
> Can someone from Microsoft please help me obtain this Hotfix ASAP as my
> software development is stopped rather effectively right here....

Sure someone from Microsoft can help you get the hotfix, specifically,
someone from Microsoft's PSS. Follow the instructions in the KB article
and open a support case with PSS. When they determine that you need the
fix in question, you won't be charged for the support case.

--
Paul Adare
rights.