doing Impersonation in windows 2000 and 98

Respected Sir,
I tried for doing impersonation in windows 2000
server. But some how it fails with error code 1314 in some
of the Windows 2000 server machines. We give the
permissions “Act as a part of OS”,” Logon Locally”,” log
on as batch”,” Logon as a service” in all machines I have
checked. It works fine Windows NT.

Can you please tell any other privileges need to set to
work in Windows 2000 machines? Also please let me know
whether there is any provision to do it in Windows 98.

Thank you in advance,
Sonia Jacob
M2 Comsys Inc.

I don't know if this will help but SP4 includes a user right for " impersonate client
after authentication ". See the KB below for more details. --- Steve

"Sonia Jacob" <sonia.jacob@m2comsys.com> wrote in message
Respected Sir,
I tried for doing impersonation in windows 2000
server. But some how it fails with error code 1314 in some
of the Windows 2000 server machines. We give the
permissions “Act as a part of OS”,” Logon Locally”,”
log
on as batch”,” Logon as a service” in all machines I have
checked. It works fine Windows NT.

Can you please tell any other privileges need to set to
work in Windows 2000 machines? Also please let me know
whether there is any provision to do it in Windows 98.

Thank you in advance,
Sonia Jacob
M2 Comsys Inc.

TRENDING THREADS