Turning off Autologon

How can I disble auto logon so if the server reboots it
always asks for a password?

Thanks

Hi Steven,

Check this article if it will help. To Enable Automatic Logon you have to
set a registry to 1. To disable it you have to change 1 to 0.

How To Enable Automatic Logon in Windows
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310584&Product=win2000

Mike

"Steven fords" <cravster@craving.com> wrote in message
> How can I disble auto logon so if the server reboots it
> always asks for a password?
>
> Thanks

Thank you Mike.

That was a simple fic.