HP To Offer Windows Mobile 5 Upgrades

a b α HP
May 10, 2005 5:17:31 PM

Group,

Now that WM5 is offically out there, the next big question is who will offer
upgrades? HP has announced they will be offering upgrades for the HX2100,
2400, 2700 and 4700.

http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/press/2005/050510b.ht...

Regards,

--
Clinton Fitch
Senior Editor / Owner

a b α HP
May 10, 2005 5:17:32 PM

I'd like to see an update for the X50v, but I haven't
been to aximsite.com to check yet!

xfiler

Anonymous
a b α HP
May 10, 2005 5:36:57 PM

Just posted on this as well. X50 family will have an upgrade available.

Regards,

--
Clinton Fitch
Senior Editor / Owner

"xfiler" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'd like to see an update for the X50v, but I haven't
> been to aximsite.com to check yet!
>
> xfiler

a b α HP
May 10, 2005 8:07:40 PM

"Clinton Fitch, Clinton Fitch (Dot) Com!"
<management@NOSPAMMINGME.clintonfitch.com> wrote in message
> Group,
>
> Now that WM5 is offically out there, the next big question is who will
> offer upgrades? HP has announced they will be offering upgrades for the
> HX2100, 2400, 2700 and 4700.
>
> http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/press/2005/050510b.ht...
>
> Regards,

Coolness, thanks.
Anonymous
a b α HP
May 11, 2005 3:03:39 AM

Reply to message from "Clinton Fitch, Clinton Fitch \(Dot\) Com!"
<management@NOSPAMMINGME.clintonfitcTue, 10 May 2005 14:17:31 (Tue, 10 May
2005 14:17:31) about "HP To Offer Windows Mobile 5 Upgrades":

CF> Group,

CF> Now that WM5 is offically out there, the next big question is who will
CF> offer upgrades? HP has announced they will be offering upgrades for
CF> the HX2100,
CF> 2400, 2700 and 4700.

CF> http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/ press/2005/050510b.html

Dell is also going to offer it for the x50 series. No upgrade for us peons
using an rx3000 series (3115 in my case).

===
Posted with Qusnetsoft NewsReader 3.1
Anonymous
a b α HP
May 11, 2005 2:54:00 PM

"Donald E. Stidwell" <donald.stidwell@nospamgmail.com> wrote in message

> Dell is also going to offer it for the x50 series. No upgrade for us peons
> using an rx3000 series (3115 in my case).

At least not yet, but then I also didn't expect the rx3000 series to get
MediaPlayer10 (although at times it seems a mixed blessing...)

But I would not hold my breath... for any specific model, until it is
downloaded. Previous bugs alone are enough to throw up a caution flag.
Anonymous
a b α HP
June 25, 2005 6:53:38 AM

xTenn a écrit:
> "Donald E. Stidwell" <donald.stidwell@nospamgmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Dell is also going to offer it for the x50 series. No upgrade for us peons
> > using an rx3000 series (3115 in my case).
> >

> At least not yet, but then I also didn't expect the rx3000 series to get
> MediaPlayer10 (although at times it seems a mixed blessing...)

> But I would not hold my breath... for any specific model, until it is
> downloaded. Previous bugs alone are enough to throw up a caution flag.

--
Posté via Windows Mobile
http://www.windows-mobile.info/