Error starting windows

Hi, im expericing some troubles as after the system start, after check disks
and flopys the system instead of show me the dual boot screen it will give
the following error:

L 99 99 99 99 99 99 99 (it will repeat the 99 99 for half of the screen.

Please tell me what to do as im stuck.
I do appologise if im in the wrong forum, if i am, please tell me where can
i post this error to finf some solution.

Best regards
PBaia

"PBaia" <PBaia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi, im expericing some troubles as after the system start, after check disks
>and flopys the system instead of show me the dual boot screen it will give
>the following error:
>
>L 99 99 99 99 99 99 99 (it will repeat the 99 99 for half of the screen.

That sounds like a problem with the hardware of this computer. Earlier
then the boot screen appears, Windows is not yet running.

--
(tm)

TRENDING THREADS