Can only see part of the subnet on IPSEC connection

I finally got the Netgear FVS328<->Windows 2000 RRAS over IPSEC
working. I actually have two subnets on the windows site, both are
/25. The strangest thing is happening. One one subnet I can ping all
the boxes just fine. On the other, I can only see about the first 50
hosts.

I've verified the IP and net mask are correct on both ends. In fact,
it wouldn't let me connect if they were not. Does anyone have an idea
why I can only see part of one of the networks?

Please cc my Email as well.

Thank you in advance.

Barry
1 answer Last reply
More about part subnet ipsec connection

    Are you using subnet filters in your IPSec filters? If so, are those masks
    correct as well?

    "Barry" <barry@webmailcenter.com> wrote in message
    >I finally got the Netgear FVS328<->Windows 2000 RRAS over IPSEC
    > working. I actually have two subnets on the windows site, both are
    > /25. The strangest thing is happening. One one subnet I can ping all
    > the boxes just fine. On the other, I can only see about the first 50
    > hosts.
    >
    > I've verified the IP and net mask are correct on both ends. In fact,
    > it wouldn't let me connect if they were not. Does anyone have an idea
    > why I can only see part of one of the networks?
    >
    > Please cc my Email as well.
    >
    > Thank you in advance.
    >
    > Barry

Subnet Connection Windows