Desktop Image Spyware

Hi,
I had a spyware image on the desktop, I deleted the file and the image
stopped to show, but now there is a white screen behind the icons. If I look
at the properties of my desktop, there is an image. One of those XP images
that come by default. Does anyone know where I can configure the desktop so
I can see the picture and not the white screen?

Thank you very much.
1 answer Last reply
More about desktop image spyware

    On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 13:12:53 -0600, cbayardo wrote:

    > Hi,
    > I had a spyware image on the desktop, I deleted the file and the image
    > stopped to show, but now there is a white screen behind the icons. If I look
    > at the properties of my desktop, there is an image. One of those XP images
    > that come by default. Does anyone know where I can configure the desktop so
    > I can see the picture and not the white screen?
    >
    > Thank you very much.

    Check in Display Properties> Desktop> Customize Desktop> Web. If there is a
    listing for an unwanted picture or HTML file, uncheck the box or delete the
    item.

    --
    Sharon F
    MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

Desktops White Screen Spyware Windows XP