Unable to Detele from public/private folders

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
August 20, 2004 2:44:34 PM

We are having problems with certain users being unable to
delete from their public/private folders (probably about 6
or 7 out of about 150) All permissions are the exact same
as the other 150 users who can delete from these folders?
Any ideas??
Danny
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
August 21, 2004 5:37:16 AM

Check the advanced permissions also to see if there are any entries for users or
groups there. Also have them try a different computer to see if the problem
persists and look in Event Viewer on their computer for any errors in the
application or system log. -- Steve

!