Unable to Detele from public/private folders

We are having problems with certain users being unable to
delete from their public/private folders (probably about 6
or 7 out of about 150) All permissions are the exact same
as the other 150 users who can delete from these folders?
Any ideas??
Danny
1 answer Last reply
More about unable detele public private folders

    Check the advanced permissions also to see if there are any entries for users or
    groups there. Also have them try a different computer to see if the problem
    persists and look in Event Viewer on their computer for any errors in the
    application or system log. -- Steve

    "Danny" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > We are having problems with certain users being unable to
    > delete from their public/private folders (probably about 6
    > or 7 out of about 150) All permissions are the exact same
    > as the other 150 users who can delete from these folders?
    > Any ideas??
    > Danny

Security Microsoft Windows