How to configure URLScan 2.5 to allow .stm files?

We have a W2K Server SP4 running IIS 5.0. IIS Lockdown 2.1 and
URLScan 2.5 were run on the box.

We need to allow .stm files to run. When I remove URLScan from the
server the .stm files will run. However, I want all the other
functions of URLScan, so I want to configure URLScan to allow .stm
files.

I've made the following changes to the urlscan.ini file, but .stm
files are still being blocked by URLScan.

Changes to urlscan.ini:

I left the default UseAllowExtensions=0 and I commented out first and
then removed .stm ; Maps to ssinc.dll, for Server Side Includes,
from [Deny Extensions].

I then tried setting UseAllowExtensions=1 and added .stm to
[AllowExtensions], but I still receive the following message in the
urlscan log:

URL contains extension '.stm', which is disallowed. Request will be
rejected. Site Instance='4', Raw URL=''

I stopped/started the web site for each of the above changes.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave

*If responding by e-mail please remove the "NOSPAM".

Please disregard URLScan is now working properly.