logon failure: the user has not been granted the requested..

I am getting the following error when I'm trying to map
to a shared folder located on a 2000 server.

logon failure: the user has not been granted the
requested logon type at this computer.

This only happens to my domain users, if I map the drive
as an administrator, I am fine.

Hi Dan,

Check your policy. Open policy (at appropriate level -- Domain, OU, ...) for
Editing and under Computer Configuration > Windows Settings > Security
Settings > Local Policies > User Rights Assignment > Here look for policy:

Access this computer from the network: and check that e.g. Authenticated
Users or Everyone groups are listed (I recommend Authenticated Users). Next
thing check that there are no User groups listed in Deny access to this
computer from the network.

I hope this helps,

Mike