AUDIT LOGOFF

I see the "Audit Account Logon Events" in the group policy
editor but can i add "logoff events" to to the security
log? i want to know how long a user is logged in.

Auditing of account logon events does not show logoffs while auditing of logon events
will. If these are domain users, you will need to configure auditing of logon events
on their computer and look in that computer's security log. --- Steve