64k smart chip behavour

fester

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2004

I just unlocked a T720 T-Mobile phone I installed my SmartChip SIM and now
the network I run on from time to time is ATT&T then to Cingular from what I
can tell the chip is grabbing which ever tower comes in best would cingular
force a update or anything like that? My next trip is to upgrade it to the
T722

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 18:34:16 -0800, "Fester" <raven_wood@homeDOT.com>
wrote:

>I just unlocked a T720 T-Mobile phone I installed my SmartChip SIM and now
>the network I run on from time to time is ATT&T then to Cingular from what I
>can tell the chip is grabbing which ever tower comes in best would cingular
>force a update or anything like that? My next trip is to upgrade it to the

I'm sorry, I for one don't understand what you're asking. Try perhaps
proper use of periods and commas where appropriate.

fester

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2004

Yes you are sorry.
"Evan Platt" <evan@TheObvious.espphotography.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 18:34:16 -0800, "Fester" <raven_wood@homeDOT.com>
> wrote:
>
> >I just unlocked a T720 T-Mobile phone I installed my SmartChip SIM and
now
> >the network I run on from time to time is ATT&T then to Cingular from
what I
> >can tell the chip is grabbing which ever tower comes in best would
cingular
> >force a update or anything like that? My next trip is to upgrade it to
the

> I'm sorry, I for one don't understand what you're asking. Try perhaps
> proper use of periods and commas where appropriate.
> --
> To reply, remove TheObvious from my e-mail address.

Fester -

Do you mind telling us where you got the SIM from. And are
you a Cingular or ATTWS cust?