Remote users changing passwords

HI,

I posted last week about how can remote users change their
passwords. I got a response that they can use outlook. I
tried to use this method and got this error.

The NT Domain password could not be changed. The account
is currently restricted.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Pete
1 answer Last reply
More about remote users changing passwords

    Hi Pete
    I'm not sure about Outlook but if they are using
    NT, 2k or XP as Domain members they can
    press "Ctrl" "Alt" "Del" once they have made the VPN
    connection and click on change password. From there they
    can enter their user name and select the domain in the
    dropdown (or just type the domain name), enter current
    password and the new password twice.

    Hope this helps,
    -Solomon

Security Microsoft Windows