List the users on server

Hi,

I wanted to generate a list of domain users and their
group and privileges on the server. Can any one help me
how to do this?

Thanks,
Manoj
1 answer Last reply
More about list users server

    Try using the free Dumpsec from SomarSoft and use the various reports to find what
    you want. You can display the groups a user belongs to and dump ntfs and share
    permissions for the computer. For privileges use the dump rights report. --- Steve

    http://www.somarsoft.com/

    "Manoj" <manoj_raheja@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I wanted to generate a list of domain users and their
    > group and privileges on the server. Can any one help me
    > how to do this?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Manoj

Domain Servers Security Microsoft Windows