List the users on server

manoj

Hi,

I wanted to generate a list of domain users and their
group and privileges on the server. Can any one help me
how to do this?

Thanks,
Manoj

Try using the free Dumpsec from SomarSoft and use the various reports to find what
you want. You can display the groups a user belongs to and dump ntfs and share
permissions for the computer. For privileges use the dump rights report. --- Steve

http://www.somarsoft.com/