List the users on server

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
August 25, 2004 12:14:25 AM

Hi,

I wanted to generate a list of domain users and their
group and privileges on the server. Can any one help me
how to do this?

Thanks,
Manoj

More about : list users server

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
August 25, 2004 9:30:57 AM

Try using the free Dumpsec from SomarSoft and use the various reports to find what
you want. You can display the groups a user belongs to and dump ntfs and share
permissions for the computer. For privileges use the dump rights report. --- Steve

http://www.somarsoft.com/

!