Windows Folder Permission Gone!

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
August 25, 2004 6:21:38 AM

When I right-click on a folder and select the "Security"
tab, the name of the users who have permission to that
folder is gone. How can I recover the permission or to add
the user rights into this folder?
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
August 25, 2004 10:26:35 PM

Logon as a local administrator and add the users/groups that you want and give them
the needed permissions. If you are not allowed to change permissions you will need to
take ownership of the folder first which you can do in the security page by selecting
advanced/owner and change owner to administrators and apply. --- Steve

!