runtime error 339

I am suddenly getting an error runtime error 339 - component systray.ocx or
one of its dependencies is not correctly registered: a file is missing or
invalid....

Any suggestions on how I fix this?

Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about runtime error

    Try opening administration in control-panel,event viewer,click on the
    event/wa-
    rning,then click on the url in it,this opens help/support in xp,usually
    with a fix,
    or how to for it.

    On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 21:26:06 -0500, Richard wrote:

    > I am suddenly getting an error runtime error 339 - component systray.ocx or
    > one of its dependencies is not correctly registered: a file is missing or
    > invalid....
    >
    > Any suggestions on how I fix this?
    >
    > Thanks

    The file, systray.ocx, is not a part of Windows. A search on Google shows
    it is most likely part of a program by Intech. The program is either
    installed or was installed on the system. If still installed, the
    installation may be damaged or incomplete. Try reinstalling the program to
    repair.

    --
    Sharon F
    MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User