Madatory Profile Issues

Hi,

Our environment is locked down through the use of a mandatory profile. I
have one user who repeatedly has issues logging in. The following is an
example:

Roaming profile not available.
Windows cannot copy file c:\documents\msk\ ....\temporary
internet files\content (and other similar profiles)
Windows cannot log you on because profile cannot be loaded.

Her profile is deleted when this occurs, but that does not seem to do the
trick. Also, when we delete her profile (RMC on My Computer, Profiles,
Delete) we often have to rejoin the domain. Any thoughts on why this is
occuring?

Thanks,
J.G.

It could be an issue with the computer having problem communicating with a
domain controller or it's computer account. Check to see if the user can logon
to other domain computers without the same problem or not and check Event Viewer
on her computer for any pertinent errors in the system or application logs. Also
run netdiag on her computer to see if it reports any failed
tests/warnings/errors particularly relating to dc discovery, kerberos, dns, or
domain trust/secure channel. Verify that her computer uses only a AD domain
controller as it's preferred dns server. -- Steve

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;321708