Necessary and Trusted Root Certificates

In article <09ee01c48b79$e9b7ff70$a501280a@phx.gbl>, in the
microsoft.public.win2000.security news group, Darrell
<anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> says...

> How do I check Win 2000 for "Necessary and Trusted Root
> Certificates"

Log on as a local Administrator. Run mmc.exe, add the Certificates snap-
in focused on the local computer when prompted, then look in Trusted
Root Certification Authorities.

--
Paul Adare
rights.

Darrell

I'm having trouble finding that.

confers no

In article <0ca901c48b9a$a8b9cd70$a601280a@phx.gbl>, in the
microsoft.public.win2000.security news group, Darrell
<anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> says...

> I'm having trouble finding that.

Having trouble finding what, exactly? You're not really giving us nearly
enough information to be able to help you.

--
Paul Adare
rights.