Use Poison Feat

Last response: in Video Games
August 14, 2005 9:13:38 AM

I have the Use Poison feat. I can see it's for poisoning weapons, but
how do I use it?
Thanks
John

More about : poison feat

August 14, 2005 1:28:09 PM

John Mullin wrote:

> I have the Use Poison feat. I can see it's for poisoning weapons, but
> how do I use it?
> Thanks
> John

with the inventory screen open activate the feat then use the pointer
cursor that appears and point at the weapon - click.

You may also be able to point at the weapon if it is in a quick slot.

I think you can only do it if the weapon is the active one.

FWIW poison in my experience isn't all that useful a feat. Maybe I'm
doing something wrong. Anyone find poison useful?
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 5:38:15 AM

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 09:28:09 -0500, Werewolf <nunya@numbnuts.com>
wrote:

>John Mullin wrote:
>
>> I have the Use Poison feat. I can see it's for poisoning weapons, but
>> how do I use it?
>> Thanks
>> John
>
>with the inventory screen open activate the feat then use the pointer
>cursor that appears and point at the weapon - click.
>
>You may also be able to point at the weapon if it is in a quick slot.
>
>I think you can only do it if the weapon is the active one.
>
>FWIW poison in my experience isn't all that useful a feat. Maybe I'm
>doing something wrong. Anyone find poison useful?

No i didn't, mostly because poison doesn't do actual damage, instead
it causes loss of an attribute (con, str, wil ect.)
!