Use Poison Feat

I have the Use Poison feat. I can see it's for poisoning weapons, but
how do I use it?
Thanks
John
2 answers Last reply
More about poison feat

    John Mullin wrote:

    > I have the Use Poison feat. I can see it's for poisoning weapons, but
    > how do I use it?
    > Thanks
    > John

    with the inventory screen open activate the feat then use the pointer
    cursor that appears and point at the weapon - click.

    You may also be able to point at the weapon if it is in a quick slot.

    I think you can only do it if the weapon is the active one.

    FWIW poison in my experience isn't all that useful a feat. Maybe I'm
    doing something wrong. Anyone find poison useful?

    On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 09:28:09 -0500, Werewolf <nunya@numbnuts.com>
    wrote:

    >John Mullin wrote:
    >
    >> I have the Use Poison feat. I can see it's for poisoning weapons, but
    >> how do I use it?
    >> Thanks
    >> John
    >
    >with the inventory screen open activate the feat then use the pointer
    >cursor that appears and point at the weapon - click.
    >
    >You may also be able to point at the weapon if it is in a quick slot.
    >
    >I think you can only do it if the weapon is the active one.
    >
    >FWIW poison in my experience isn't all that useful a feat. Maybe I'm
    >doing something wrong. Anyone find poison useful?

    No i didn't, mostly because poison doesn't do actual damage, instead
    it causes loss of an attribute (con, str, wil ect.)

Games Video Games