unique local admin passwords

Hi,

I am looking for a software/application that can change and provide unique
passwords for the local administrator account on all computers connected to
my domain. A similar product is LAPM 2.5 from foghorn security, I am just
looking for an alternative that does not cost as much.

Joel

I don't know the size of the domain but you can use the cusrmgr Resource Kit to do
via a batch file as explained in the link below. --- Steve

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;272530