BT878 driver

mariekerr

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2011
Hello,how do I put the drivers for my conexant card every time I try I get the error message bt878 is missing i have put in drivers and 7 doesn't recognize it this is making me so angry I like vista better not so many problems and better features

MrBig55

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2011
Seems they stopped making drivers for that card in 2004, long before Windows Vista was released. Best to do is to get a windows 7 32/64 bits compatible card.

btw Windows 7 has all the drivers Windows Vista had, with a lot more so it should not be a problem. And microsoft fired the guy responsible for Vista, doesn't that tell you something ?? :-D

Your problem is the same as for anyone trying to install a 18th century webcam on Windows 7 64 bits... it's never gonna work unless you buy hardware designed in the same time frame (or spacetime) as Windows 7...

Companies think like this: if you've got cash to buy a windows 7, you've got cash to spare on better hardware, like better printer, better webcam, better car... What is the point putting a honda civic 4L engine into a ferrari car...

Latest posts