  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
August 29, 2004 2:43:16 PM

My PC screen is acting like it's possessed... it keeps
acting like it's collapsing to the bottom of the screen.
Am I being hacked or is this a "normal" computer problem?
Thanks!

More about : desktop collapsing happening

August 30, 2004 12:14:05 AM

"Jean" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My PC screen is acting like it's possessed... it keeps
> acting like it's collapsing to the bottom of the screen.
> Am I being hacked or is this a "normal" computer problem?
> Thanks!

If the whole screen collapses then surely its the monitor, if just the icons
fall down then yes its a virus or a trojan of the playful type

Try a new monitor
Get a virus scanner

Jud
!