Desktop Collapsing! What's Happening?

My PC screen is acting like it's possessed... it keeps
acting like it's collapsing to the bottom of the screen.
Am I being hacked or is this a "normal" computer problem?
Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about desktop collapsing what happening

    "Jean" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My PC screen is acting like it's possessed... it keeps
    > acting like it's collapsing to the bottom of the screen.
    > Am I being hacked or is this a "normal" computer problem?
    > Thanks!

    If the whole screen collapses then surely its the monitor, if just the icons
    fall down then yes its a virus or a trojan of the playful type

    Try a new monitor
    Get a virus scanner

    Jud

Security Desktops Microsoft Windows