Desktop Collapsing! What's Happening?

jean

My PC screen is acting like it's possessed... it keeps
acting like it's collapsing to the bottom of the screen.
Am I being hacked or is this a "normal" computer problem?
Thanks!

jud

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2004

"Jean" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My PC screen is acting like it's possessed... it keeps
> acting like it's collapsing to the bottom of the screen.
> Am I being hacked or is this a "normal" computer problem?
> Thanks!

If the whole screen collapses then surely its the monitor, if just the icons
fall down then yes its a virus or a trojan of the playful type

Try a new monitor
Get a virus scanner

Jud