Determine Installed Win Language - How?

Does any one know where the exact location (keys, data,
values) in the Win registry that can confirm the
installed language of Windows (English, French, Spanish,
etc.) - the actual menu interface / GUI / dialog boxes,
etc. of the entire OS (not just the ability to switch
between keyboard language settings)?

Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about determine installed language

    I don't know offhand by try using the free System Information utility called Everest
    Home and look under the operating system section. --- Steve

    http://www.snapfiles.com/get/everest.html

    "rookie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

    > Does any one know where the exact location (keys, data,
    > values) in the Win registry that can confirm the
    > installed language of Windows (English, French, Spanish,
    > etc.) - the actual menu interface / GUI / dialog boxes,
    > etc. of the entire OS (not just the ability to switch
    > between keyboard language settings)?
    >
    > Thanks!

Windows