Determine Installed Win Language - How?

Tags:
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
August 30, 2004 12:52:37 PM

Does any one know where the exact location (keys, data,
values) in the Win registry that can confirm the
installed language of Windows (English, French, Spanish,
etc.) - the actual menu interface / GUI / dialog boxes,
etc. of the entire OS (not just the ability to switch
between keyboard language settings)?

Thanks!
Anonymous
August 30, 2004 10:15:52 PM

I don't know offhand by try using the free System Information utility called Everest
Home and look under the operating system section. --- Steve

http://www.snapfiles.com/get/everest.html

!