The way to restore the file

Can you show me the way how to restore a file "MP3" from
drive D? MP3 is a list of songs in HeroMP3 2001, I deleted
it 2 minutes ago. Please help me.

Try using one of the free file recovery tools at the link below. If the disk has a
lot of free space and since you said it was a recent deletion you have a real good
chance to recover it. --- Steve

http://www.snapfiles.com/freeware/system/fwdatarecovery.html -- see link for
Restoration.