password

I have Windows 2000 in my computer and it tells me I have
to change my password before I can get onto my computer.
Can anyone help?
2 answers Last reply
More about password

    You password is expired. So you will need to change it.

    "Roger Mallow" wrote:

    > I have Windows 2000 in my computer and it tells me I have
    > to change my password before I can get onto my computer.
    > Can anyone help?

    Change password to whatever new password you want. Then go to Control panel
    -> Users and passwords -> and you can change password there. If you don't
    want the situation to repeat, thorough advance options there, you can check
    up that your password never expires.

    "Roger Mallow" wrote:

    > I have Windows 2000 in my computer and it tells me I have
    > to change my password before I can get onto my computer.
    > Can anyone help?

Security Computers Microsoft Windows 2000 Windows