password

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
a b 8 Security
August 31, 2004 4:05:58 PM

I have Windows 2000 in my computer and it tells me I have
to change my password before I can get onto my computer.
Can anyone help?

More about : password

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
August 31, 2004 4:55:04 PM

You password is expired. So you will need to change it.

"Roger Mallow" wrote:

> I have Windows 2000 in my computer and it tells me I have
> to change my password before I can get onto my computer.
> Can anyone help?

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
September 1, 2004 11:49:01 AM

Change password to whatever new password you want. Then go to Control panel
-> Users and passwords -> and you can change password there. If you don't
want the situation to repeat, thorough advance options there, you can check
up that your password never expires.

!