Changing Network Name

When i changed my Network Name, rebooted, system would
not recognize my login criteria. System told me "Be
sure your Login and Domain are correct, then reenter your
password"

I attempted to use same login name and password, but it
wouldnt work.

Any suggestions ?

Hi,

If you removed your computer from domain to workgroup, you can't use your
domain username and password any more for authentication ("your computer
doesn't trust domain any more").

Now you have to use local username and password (e.g. administrator -- is
built-in account that exists since installation). If you setup your computer
try to remember what you set for administrator password (did you leave it
blank)?.

Once you can log on locally you can add computer back to domain. If you need
help with that, talk to you domain administrator.

Mike