remote procedure call service using domain login

Hello,

I have come across a network administrator who is setting up his XP
workstations to have the Remote Procedure Call (RPC) service to login using
the Domain account instead of the Local System. Besides continued job
security is there a reason one would want to do this? Would there be a reason
he might do this if he was writing customer applications that would be more
helpful to use the domain account instead of the local system account?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Try asking in microsoft.public.windows.server.networking as well.