Reccomend Me a Module

Are there any really good single player NWN modules the size of the OC or
any of the other official moduels that are fan made? Thanks.

John Massey wrote:
> Sure are. Some are better then the OC, HOTU etc as well IMHO.
> A few reccomendations: <snip>

And a few more:

- A Harper's Tale (series)
- Lords of Darkness (series; overall an excellent and interesting mod
though you are 'railroaded' in a few places to keep the story on track)
- Cormyrean Nights (single mod, but large and interesting)
- Shadows Over Heliopolis (single mod, winner of the post-HotU contest)

Sure are. Some are better then the OC, HOTU etc as well IMHO.

Reccomend you start here:

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=modules.HOF

A few reccomendations:

- CC1: The Gates of Myth Drannor
- CC2 The Sorrow of Faerun
- Midnight
- Twighight
- Caereena - Krakona Riseing
- The Aielund series
- The Lords of Darkness 1 - 4
- Foreboding in Sylvani

Regards, John

--
---------
Notice: Spelling mistakes left in for people who need to correct others to

egomann wrote:
> Are there any really good single player NWN modules the size of the
> OC or any of the other official moduels that are fan made? Thanks.

Personally I really liked the The Rogues Of Quinn series and the
Shadowlords/Dreamcatcher series. You can find them on Neverwinter Vault.

Devast8or

alordofchaos@yahoo.com wrote:
> John Massey wrote:
>
>>Sure are. Some are better then the OC, HOTU etc as well IMHO.
>>A few reccomendations: <snip>
>

> And a few more:
>
> - A Harper's Tale (series)
> - Lords of Darkness (series; overall an excellent and interesting mod
> though you are 'railroaded' in a few places to keep the story on track)
> - Cormyrean Nights (single mod, but large and interesting)
> - Shadows Over Heliopolis (single mod, winner of the post-HotU contest)

and a few more

Shadowlords / Dreamcatcher / Demon
Eligia Eturnum and Excrucio Eternum
Defenders of the faith

and if you have no problem with adult content The Silver Key & A Dance
with the Devil

Kharsis