Reccomend Me a Module

Are there any really good single player NWN modules the size of the OC or
any of the other official moduels that are fan made? Thanks.
4 answers Last reply
More about reccomend module

    John Massey wrote:
    > Sure are. Some are better then the OC, HOTU etc as well IMHO.
    > A few reccomendations: <snip>

    And a few more:

    - A Harper's Tale (series)
    - Lords of Darkness (series; overall an excellent and interesting mod
    though you are 'railroaded' in a few places to keep the story on track)
    - Cormyrean Nights (single mod, but large and interesting)
    - Shadows Over Heliopolis (single mod, winner of the post-HotU contest)

    Sure are. Some are better then the OC, HOTU etc as well IMHO.

    Reccomend you start here:

    http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=modules.HOF

    A few reccomendations:

    - CC1: The Gates of Myth Drannor
    - CC2 The Sorrow of Faerun
    - Midnight
    - Twighight
    - Caereena - Krakona Riseing
    - The Aielund series
    - The Lords of Darkness 1 - 4
    - Foreboding in Sylvani

    Regards, John

    --
    ---------
    Notice: Spelling mistakes left in for people who need to correct others to

    egomann wrote:
    > Are there any really good single player NWN modules the size of the
    > OC or any of the other official moduels that are fan made? Thanks.

    Personally I really liked the The Rogues Of Quinn series and the
    Shadowlords/Dreamcatcher series. You can find them on Neverwinter Vault.

    Devast8or
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.neverwinter-nights (More info?)

    alordofchaos@yahoo.com wrote:
    > John Massey wrote:
    >
    >>Sure are. Some are better then the OC, HOTU etc as well IMHO.
    >>A few reccomendations: <snip>
    >

    > And a few more:
    >
    > - A Harper's Tale (series)
    > - Lords of Darkness (series; overall an excellent and interesting mod
    > though you are 'railroaded' in a few places to keep the story on track)
    > - Cormyrean Nights (single mod, but large and interesting)
    > - Shadows Over Heliopolis (single mod, winner of the post-HotU contest)

    and a few more

    Shadowlords / Dreamcatcher / Demon
    Eligia Eturnum and Excrucio Eternum
    Defenders of the faith

    and if you have no problem with adult content The Silver Key & A Dance
    with the Devil

    Kharsis

Games Fan Video Games