missing security tab for file properties in Win2000

Hi -
I am an inept systems manager! I have several machines
running Windows 2000 professional, and on one of them there
is no security tab when you right click on a file or folder
and choose properties - there is only a "General" and a
"Sharing" tab. Can anyone tell me how to get the
"Security" tab back on the file properties window?
Thanks for any help.
Connie

Connie wrote:

> Hi -
> I am an inept systems manager! I have several machines
> running Windows 2000 professional, and on one of them there
> is no security tab when you right click on a file or folder
> and choose properties - there is only a "General" and a
> "Sharing" tab. Can anyone tell me how to get the
> "Security" tab back on the file properties window?
> Thanks for any help.
> Connie
Hi

http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=P8qZc.352777%24%25_6.102821%40attbi_s01