Not Receiving Emails

Tags:
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
September 2, 2004 9:05:17 PM

I have Windows 2000, I recently had the following added to
my computer - spybot s & d, spyware blaster and guard.
Now, I cannot receive emails from ebay! I need this
information that they are sending me, and they claim to
have sent it, but it just does not show up in my inmail. I
just do not know what to do. I did check mail filters and
made sure that I indicated the address I would like to
receive mail from. As you might be able to tell, I am
really not computer literate and feel very frustrated by
my situation! Any help out there would be appreciated!
Thanks !!

More about : receiving emails

Anonymous
September 5, 2004 3:50:48 PM

Help! A Novice Here! wrote:
> I have Windows 2000, I recently had the following added to
> my computer - spybot s & d, spyware blaster and guard.
> Now, I cannot receive emails from ebay! I need this
> information that they are sending me, and they claim to
> have sent it, but it just does not show up in my inmail. I
> just do not know what to do. I did check mail filters and
> made sure that I indicated the address I would like to
> receive mail from. As you might be able to tell, I am
> really not computer literate and feel very frustrated by
> my situation! Any help out there would be appreciated!
> Thanks !!

Hi - this isn't really the best group for your question. What e-mail client
do you use?

If Outlook, try microsoft.public.outlook for support. Post your Outlook
version, and the type of email account you use.
If OE, try one of the OE groups:

Note that the only spyware software I trust is AdAware, Spybot, CWShredder
and (with caveats) HijackThis! I don't like any others, and many free
"spyware removal" tools are in fact spyware junk themselves.
!