How to apply permissions to many directories using wildcard?

mT

Does anybody have any ideas on what would be the best way to do this:

We have 200 directories that we'd like to re-ACL (apply new
permissions), each one with the user "ourdomain\username". The easy
thing is that the director name is the same as the username.

Is there a wildcard (in the same fashion as %username%) like
%directoryname% that we can use when applying these permissions? Is
there a program or a script out there that anybody has used to do
massive re-ACL's?

Thanks in advance!