Advanced object auditing properties documentation.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windows.server.security,microsoft.public.win2000.security,microsoft.public.security (More info?)

Hello,

Our client is looking to audit various objects in AD. My problem is that I
cannot find a document that lists all of the advanced properties and
explains their function. Does anyone know where I can find this
information?

Thank you

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windows.server.security,microsoft.public.win2000.security,microsoft.public.security (More info?)

Hi Derek-

I would start off at these links.

Detailed explanation of permissions in AD:
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/WindowsServ/2003/standard/proddocs/en-us/Default.asp?url=/resources/documentation/WindowsServ/2003/standard/proddocs/en-us/acl_ad_perms.asp

Microsoft Windows 2000 Security Hardening Guide
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/prodtech/win2000/win2khg/default.mspx

Please repost if these don't help out.
--
Tim Springston