newbiw question stolen goods

On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 05:56:58 GMT, Spongebob
<gingerbishop69@hotmail.com> wrote:

>is thier anywhere i can sell "stolen goods" in chapter 1
>thanks in advance

IIRC there's a guy in the brothel who will buy them.

What's really annoying is there is *NOBODY* in HOTU that buys them.
Recovered traps are considered stolen. Thus you can't loot the traps.

"Loren Pechtel" <lorenpechtel@remove.hotmail.com> wrote in message
> What's really annoying is there is *NOBODY* in HOTU that buys them.
> Recovered traps are considered stolen. Thus you can't loot the traps.

The genie merchant will buy them.

--
Brian Perler bperler@sprynet.com
"I'm willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong."

TRENDING THREADS