Logging Logons and unlocks

Hi,

How can I create a log of when users login/logoff to
Windows or when they unlock a locked Workstation/Server?

Thanks,,

Jignesh.

You would have to enable auditing of logon events on their workstations in the
appropriate security policy. You can enable auditing of account logons in the Domain
Controller Security Policy but it will only show when a user logged onto the domain
on the domain controller that authenticated the user. See the links below for more
info. --- Steve

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;q248260

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/WindowsServ/2003/datacenter/proddocs/en-us/Default.asp?url=/resources/documentation/windowsserv/2003/datacenter/proddocs/en-us/518.asp
-- almost all applies to W2K also.