another newbie question: how to make potions

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 1, 2005 2:22:03 PM

I got the make potion feat but I cant figure out how. It wont let me put
the spell on an empty bottle

thanks in advance
Anonymous
September 1, 2005 9:49:43 PM

Spongebob wrote:
> I got the make potion feat but I cant figure out how. It wont let me put
> the spell on an empty bottle
>
> thanks in advance

You need a module that recognizes the existence of that Feat. If you're
playing the OC, you'll never be able to use any of the magic item making
feats, since they were introduced in one of the expansions. (You'll
also never get to use Intimidate or Bluff.)
!