CCertRequest::GetCertificate The parameter is incorrect

I am trying to issue a Certificate Request and get the
resulting certificate. The submit method is ok but, when I
try the GetCertificate (to obtain a PKCS#7 string) I get
this error:

Error Type:
CertificateAuthority.Request (0x80070057)
CCertRequest::GetCertificate The parameter is incorrect. 0x80070057 (WIN32: 87)
1 answer Last reply
More about ccertrequest getcertificate parameter incorrect
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.security.crypto,microsoft.public.win2000.security (More info?)

    In article <fb8e0b72.0409080902.3718f790@posting.google.com>, in the
    microsoft.public.win2000.security news group, kadirs <seydim@gmail.com>
    says...

    > I am trying to issue a Certificate Request and get the
    > resulting certificate. The submit method is ok but, when I
    > try the GetCertificate (to obtain a PKCS#7 string) I get
    > this error:
    >
    > Error Type:
    > CertificateAuthority.Request (0x80070057)
    > CCertRequest::GetCertificate The parameter is incorrect. 0x80070057 (WIN32: 87)

    You'll likely get a faster response in the
    microsoft.public.security.crypto news group.

    (cross-posted and follow-ups set to .crypto)
    --
    Paul Adare
    rights.

Security Microsoft Certificate Windows