CCertRequest::GetCertificate The parameter is incorrect

Tags:
  • Security
  • Microsoft
  • Certificate
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
a b 8 Security
September 8, 2004 2:02:32 PM

I am trying to issue a Certificate Request and get the
resulting certificate. The submit method is ok but, when I
try the GetCertificate (to obtain a PKCS#7 string) I get
this error:

Error Type:
CertificateAuthority.Request (0x80070057)
CCertRequest::GetCertificate The parameter is incorrect. 0x80070057 (WIN32: 87)

More about : ccertrequest getcertificate parameter incorrect

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
September 8, 2004 5:06:09 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.security.crypto,microsoft.public.win2000.security (More info?)

In article <fb8e0b72.0409080902.3718f790@posting.google.com>, in the
microsoft.public.win2000.security news group, kadirs <seydim@gmail.com>
says...

> I am trying to issue a Certificate Request and get the
> resulting certificate. The submit method is ok but, when I
> try the GetCertificate (to obtain a PKCS#7 string) I get
> this error:
>
> Error Type:
> CertificateAuthority.Request (0x80070057)
> CCertRequest::GetCertificate The parameter is incorrect. 0x80070057 (WIN32: 87)

You'll likely get a faster response in the
microsoft.public.security.crypto news group.

(cross-posted and follow-ups set to .crypto)
--
Paul Adare
rights.