TCP/IP Filtering

In Windows 2000, there's no built-in firewall.
Can I use TCP/IP Filtering on the network adapter property instead of firewall?
It's webserver and I want to open only 80 port.

Thanks.

Sam

Please ignore my above question.
I've already got answers to the same question.
I thought that my orinigal question was lost.

Thanks.

Sam