The system could not log you on.

I have not changed my password, and do not have any of my
disks with me. Is there any way that I can log on to my
computer? I'm using Windows 2000 Professional. Any help
is greatly appreciated
1 answer Last reply
More about system

    Todd wrote:

    > I have not changed my password, and do not have any of my
    > disks with me. Is there any way that I can log on to my
    > computer? I'm using Windows 2000 Professional. Any help
    > is greatly appreciated
    Hi

    You might try to reset the local Administrator password
    with one of the methods mentioned here:

    http://securityadmin.info/noframes/faqget.asp#password

    http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_administrator_password.htm

    the 1328 page Scripting Guide: