SMS indicator on XDA II

May 11, 2005 6:13:13 PM

Hi... For whatever reason, when I receive an SMS, I no longer get the
envelope indicator on the top of the screen on my XDA II. However, the unit
does turn itself on when the message arrives, and I can read it by going into
the Inbox.

I was wondering if there is any registry hack so that I can get that envelope
indicator back as soon as an SMS is received. I have no idea why it doesn't
show up anymore. My last full backup was done over a month ago, and I really
don't want to restore using that if I don't have to.

Thanks for any suggestions.

-lyj

More about : sms indicator xda

Anonymous
May 13, 2005 12:10:19 AM

Go to settings, notificaitons and try adjust the nofitication...
Anonymous
May 13, 2005 12:10:20 AM

"Justern" <justernNO@SPAMhotmail.com> wrote in news:D 5va0p$763$1
@nnrp.waia.asn.au:

> Go to settings, notificaitons and try adjust the nofitication...

Thank you. I had to re-set the settings again and it worked.

-lyj