super restricted user

Hi,

How can I create super restricted user? For example dedicated for kind of
service - mail server, proxy, etc..
What rights are assigned to user if it is not memeber of any group?

A user has to be a member of a group and are assigned to special groups by the
operating system. Any user with credentials will be a member of the authenticated
users group. You can restrict users by access control lists such as share and ntfs
permissions and by user rights assignments. In particular you can restrict users with
the logon locally, deny logon locally, access this computer from the network, and
deny access to this computer from the network. User accounts can also be restricted
in their AD domain account as to what domain computers they can logon to. --- Steve